Volunteering in Ghana 2009

Friday, March 12, 2010

Recent pictures


Lately I have been busy, working (fortunately). I also have had the opportunity to speak at a couple places in the upcoming month and a half. About two days ago, I received some recent pictures of the school. One of the Peace Corps Volunteers (Thanks Dan!) was able to send me a few, which are also posted below...


Although this looks great, the project is not yet finished, there are more items that are needed, please consider giving again.




I am hoping to return again this year to finish the structure/organize the site more; add desks, add books, add a bathroom, and possibly put in a well at another location. Please help finish this project and help place a few students into a more organized public school.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jake, This is Megan Harper. I just got back from Ghana with Madison Bradshaw. It's so good to see this blog and to know what a dfference you're making by building this school. That's exciting you're going back! You'll have to give GCS a big hug from us!
    Best Wishes,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! I will do that when i get the chance again which will hopefully be towards the end of this summer. I have been really busy and decided to revisit many things on here, which is why i commented so late. I also hope everything is going well for you and you are able to continue keeping an eye on everything you were a part of. Take care!

    ReplyDelete